Working With You.
At Axess Scaffolding we pride ourselves in the way provide our services. You can expect from us:
- To work with our customers to help achieve their targets
- To keep to agreed deadlines
- To advise on all aspects of the scaffolding project
- To leave your site tidy
Our approach to each project is:
- We conduct a site survey with customer input to determine the scaffolding requirement, taking account of health and safety
- We work with the customer, planners, and safety experts to ensure a safe working environment for customer personnel, general public and our own staff
- From the site survey, we agree the plan, resources and equipment with the customer then write the method statement. The scaffolding pattern will conform to the guidelines for the loading requirements
- We deliver the scaffolding to site, then erect it to the agreed specification within the agreed timescales
- If scaffolding is in situ for a long period of time, we monitor it, maintain and repair it, and also make changes to the structures as planned
- We dismantle the scaffolding when it is no longer required, then remove the equipment from site as it is dismantled, avoiding on site storage issues. This approach removes some health and safety risks.